PDS University™ – Institute of Dentistry
Ashley Spooner, DDS
Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Dr. Ashley Spooner graduated from University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine and is an owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. She has been honored with the National Society of Dental Practitioners Law and Ethics Award. In her years of practice experience, Dr. Spooner has been recognized as a subject matter expert in team retention. She has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- Wake Up: Sleep Could be Making Your Patients Sick – CDEWorld, May 2019
- What Every Dentist Needs to Know About Sleep Apnea – Dental Economics, June 2017
- Gaining a New Perspective on Team Management: Steps for Empowering Your Team – Inside Dentistry, December 2016.
- The Power in a Question: “What Can I Do for You Today?” – The New Dentist Magazine, Winter 2015
- Learning to Lead: Improving Your Leadership Skills Can Boost Your Bottom Line – Dentaltown, New Grad Edition 2015
- Instructor of a continuing education course she developed to educate clinicians on identifying and implementing best practices and techniques for promoting team and patient retention
- Guest lecturer for dental students on how to establish a successful team
Interested in having Dr. Spooner speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to email@example.com to learn more.