About Jamie Toop, DDS
Dr. Jamie Toop graduated from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry and is an owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. She currently serves as a member of the Pacific Dental Services' National Advisory Board. In her years of practice experience, Dr. Toop has been recognized as a subject matter expert in oral-systemic health. She has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- The Oral-Systemic Link: Connecting Your Practice – Inside Dentistry, April 2016
- Oral-Systemic Health and THE BIG THREE – Dentaltown, December 2015
- The Oral-Systemic Link: Monsters in Your Mouth – Inside Dentistry, October 2015
- Instructor of a continuing education course she developed to update dental professionals on current research on the mouth/body connection and how these findings can affect patients and the future of dentistry
- AGD Annual Meeting – 2017
- Prevention R3 Summit – 2016
- CDA Presents, Anaheim – 2015
- ASDA National Leadership Conference – 2014
- Award winner: California Dental Association table clinic competition – 2009
Interested in having Dr. Toop speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.