Did you know that Pacific Dental Services® has an Annual Summer Internship Program?
Pacific Dental Services believes in the value of constant learning and adaptability through humility, curiosity, development, and seeking other’s perspectives. With that philosophy in mind, Pacific Dental Services has created a ten-week, paid, Summer Internship Program that offers real-world experience in management, administration, IT Services and much more. If you are a highly motivated, critical thinker that is currently pursuing a BA, BS or graduate degree then our intern program may be the right fit for you!
We are currently accepting applications for our 2018 Summer Internship Program. Click to apply for any of the following positions:
- Business Relations, Marketing Intern
- Compliance Legal Intern
- Information Technology Project Management Intern
- Information Technology Security Intern
- Learning and Development Curriculum Designer Intern
- Marketing, Digital Intern
- Marketing, Offline Intern
- Real Estate Research Intern – NV Only
- Real Estate Accounting Intern – NV Only
Over the course of ten weeks, our interns will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the success of the organization while gaining hands-on, real-world, professional experience
- Learn from innovate business leaders through weekly, interactive discussions
- Collaborate as a team with other interns to complete a group project
- Serve the local community with Pacific Dental Services through a community service activity
- Develop and improve their public speaking and presentation skills, resulting in a final presentation to members of the Executive leadership team
- Attend networking social events
Textbooks and professors instruct you on concepts of communications, economics, etc., but why not take your learning to the next level? As an intern with Pacific Dental Services you can gain invaluable hands-on experience, sharpen your networking skills, and most importantly seize the opportunity to embrace a new, exciting challenge.
Real professional skills.
Real employment visibility.