About Ashley Spooner, DDS
Dr. Ashley Spooner graduated from University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine and is an owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. She has been honored with the National Society of Dental Practitioners Law and Ethics Award. In her years of practice experience, Dr. Spooner has been recognized as a subject matter expert in team retention. She has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- What Every Dentist Needs to Know About Sleep Apnea – Dental Economics, June 2017
- Gaining a New Perspective on Team Management: Steps for Empowering Your Team – Inside Dentistry, December 2016
- The Power in a Question: "What Can I Do for You Today?" – The New Dentist Magazine, Winter 2015
- Learning to Lead: Improving Your Leadership Skills Can Boost Your Bottom Line – Dentaltown, New Grad Edition 2015
- Instructor of a continuing education course she developed to educate clinicians on identifying and implementing best practices and techniques for promoting team and patient retention
- Guest lecturer for dental students on how to establish a successful team
Interested in having Dr. Spooner speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.