PDS University™ – Institute of Dentistry
John Ayre Jr., DDS
Pediatric Sedation, Safety and Compliance
Dr. John Ayre is a graduate of Loma Linda University School of Dentistry and completed his pediatric specialty residency with Lutheran Medical Center. A Board Certified pediatric dentist, he has been practicing dentistry since 1999 and is an owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. He currently serves as a member of the Pacific Dental Services' Pediatric National Advisory Board. In his years of practice experience, Dr. Ayre has been recognized as a subject matter expert in pediatric sedation and has had numerous speaking engagements on the subject.
- Pediatric Sedation for Dental Treatment: Safety and Compliance – CDEWorld, April 2019
- Sedation Informed Consent: A Lesson from Van Halen – Pulse, January 2019
- What Can Dentists Learn from Natural Disasters? – Dentistry iQ, July 2018
- Adverse Events and Recommended Protocol – Dental Economics, October 2017
- Instructor of a continuing education course he developed to educate clinicians on protocols to maximize safety when treating pediatric patients with dental sedation and general anesthesia.
- CDEWorld Webinar – 2019
Interested in having Dr. Ayre speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.