PDS University™ – Institute of Dentistry
Adam Burr, DDS
Simple Diagnosis, Prevention & Caries Management Pharmacology, Opioids, & Other Controlled Substances
Dr. Adam Burr graduated from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry and is a multiple-office owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. In his years of practice experience, Dr. Burr has been recognized as a subject matter expert in caries management. He has had numerous achievements, speaking engagements, and more.
- Five Underused Dental Codes that Dentists Should Consider – CDEWorld, February 2019
- Six Tips to Managing Student Debt – The New Dentist, Winter 2018
- Five CDT Codes to Start Using Today – Dental Economics, April 2018
- CAMBRA: Leaving Behind the Stone Age – Dental Economics, December 2016
- Instructs continuing education courses to educate clinicians on simple diagnosis, prevention and caries management
- CDEWorld Webinar – 2019 and 2018
- American College of Prosthodontics Award for exceptional crowns and bridges
- California Dental Association – 2nd place in clinical research
- American Dental Association recognition for International Service
Interested in having Dr. Burr speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.