About Scott Cairns, DDS
Dr. Scott Cairns graduated from Creighton University School of Dentistry in 1999 and is a multiple-office owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. In his 15+ years of practice experience, Dr. Cairns has been recognized as a subject matter expert in both occlusion and dental photography. He has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- A Force to be Reckoned With – Dental Economics, February 2017
- Three Steps to Enhance Your Practice Through Dental Photography – Dental Economics, July 2016
- Applying Two Major Classification Systems to Restorative Dentistry - Inside Dentistry, January 2015
- Stop Running Scared From Patients – Dentaltown, November 2014
- Timeless Principle Takes Effort and Intention – MDDS Articulator, January 2014
- Instructor of a continuing education course he developed to educate clinicians on the fundamentals of occlusion
- Instructor of a continuing education course he developed to help clinicians learn the basics of dental photography for patient and lab communication.
- AGD Annual Meeting - 2017
- CDEWorld webinar - 2017
- Rocky Mountain Dental Convention - 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Dentaltown’s Townie Meeting - 2014
- Member of the L. D. Pankey Alumni Association and former Spear Faculty Club member
Interested in having Dr. Cairns speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.