About Jaleh Pourhamidi, MDSc, DMD, FACS
Dr. Jaleh Pourhamidid attended University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine for her DMD degree (1999) as well as her Certificate in Orthodontics and Masters of Dental Sciences (2002). She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics as well as a Fellow in the American College of Dentists.
Dr. Pourhamidid was the Roseman University of Health Sciences' Dean of College of Dental Medicine, Henderson Campus and the Program Director for the Advanced Education in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics/MBA Residency Program at the same institution.
In her years of practice experience, Dr. Pourhamidi has been recognized as a subject matter expert in orthodontics. She has had numerous speaking engagements.
- Served numerous national appointments, including as a Board Examiner for the American Board of Orthodontics, Chair for the American Dental Education Association (ADEA) Section in Orthodontics, and reviewer for the American Dental Association's (ADA) CE Online Editorial Board among many others.
- Received numerous honors and awards, including “America's Top Dentists" distinction by the Consumers' Research Council of America, and many faculty and research awards.
- Treatment and management of cleft lip and palate
- Psychosocial outcomes in patients with various craniofacial anomalies
- Molecular biology research involving common periodontal disease bacteria
- Dental school admissions
Interested in having Dr. Pourhamidi speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.