About Jacob Dent, DDS
Dr. Jacob Dent graduated from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry in 2003 and is a multiple-office owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. In his 10+ years of practice experience, Dr. Dent has been recognized as a subject matter expert in special needs dentistry. He has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- 4 Steps Every Dentist Can Take to Treat Autistic Patients – The New Dentist magazine, Summer 2016
- The 5 Things You Should Know About Treating Autistic Patients – Inside Dental Assisting, Nov/Dec 2014
- Successful Treatment of Patients with Autism – Inside Dentistry, December 2014
- Instructor of a continuing education course he developed to educate clinicians on safe and productive ways to treat patients with special needs
- Dentsply Sirona World – 2017
- SIROWORLD - 2016
- Previously lectured on patient communication and CEREC® CAD/CAM dentistry
- Founding owner dentist of multiple PDS-supported practices in Louisiana
- Father/caregiver of an autistic child
Interested in having Dr. Dent speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.