About Eric Ellis, DMD
Dr. Eric Ellis is a graduate of Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine and completed his pediatric residency at Children’s Hospital of Michigan in Detroit, MI. He is a board-certified pediatric dentist and a multiple-office owner dentist of pediatric practices supported by Pacific Dental Services®. In his 10+ years of practice experience, Dr. Ellis has been recognized as a subject matter expert in pediatric dentistry and has had numerous speaking engagements.
- Developed continuing education content to educate pediatric dentists on best practices for clinical excellence
- California Society of Pediatric Dentistry Annual Meeting – 2014
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Annual Meeting – 2014
- Appointed chairman of the Pediatric Advisory Board for Pacific Dental Services
- Member of the PDS Foundation Advisory Board
- Member of the Special Needs Advisory Board for Pacific Dental Services
Interested in having Dr. Ellis speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.