PDS® Institue of Dentistry
Nicole Smith, DDS
Clear Aligner Therapy for the GP
Dr. Nicole Smith graduated from New York University College of Dentistry and is a multiple-office owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. In her years of practice experience, Dr. Smith has been recognized as a subject matter expert in clear aligner therapy. She has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- Clear Aligner Therapy: A 21st Century Approach to Total Patient Care - Dentistry iQ, September 2017
- Instructor of a continuing education course she developed to educate clinicians on techniques for general practice dentists to provide clear aligner therapy treatment for patients
- Instructor on associate success
- Leads a study club on patient experience
- Invisalign® Preferred Provider
- Appointed to the Advisory Board for The New Dentist magazine
- Awarded "America's Top Dentists" – 2010-2017
- Awarded Cambridge’s Professional of the Year in Cosmetic and General Dentistry – 2011
Interested in having Dr. Smith speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.