PDS® Institue of Dentistry
Lance Rygg, DDS
Dr. Lance Rygg graduated from University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 1977 and is a multiple-office owner dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services®. In his 35+ years of practice experience, Dr. Rygg has been recognized as a subject matter expert in implant retained overdentures. He has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- 5 Strategies to Profitably Deliver Great Implant Dentistry – Dental Economics, September 2015
- Instructor of a continuing education course he developed to help clinicians learn how to increase the use and improve the quality of implants to retain removable prosthetics
- Dental Tribune (DT) Study Club webinar – 2015
- Presented multiple lectures on practice and career path success at clinician training sessions.
- Served a tour as a dentist in the US Navy
Interested in having Dr. Rygg speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.