PDS® Institue of Dentistry
Cynthia Blendermann Perone, DDS
Dr. Blendermann is a graduate of University of Minnesota School of Dentistry and also holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing. In her 10+ years of practice experience in healthcare, Dr. Blendermann has been recognized as a subject matter expert in oral pathology and medical emergencies. She has had numerous speaking engagements, published articles, and more.
- Screen and Hygiene: A 21st Century Approach to Shining the Light on Oral Cancer - Inside Dental Hygiene, September 2017
- 3 Steps to Crush Oral Cancer: The Dental Team Approach – Inside Dentistry, January 2017
- Instructor of a continuing education course she developed to educate clinicians on the identification, screening, and differential diagnoses of common oral pathologies and the detection of oral abnormalities
- Instructor of a continuing education course she developed to educate clinicians on solutions and recommendations for common medical emergencies that may occur during dental visits
- CDEWorld Webinar – 2017
- Prevention Magazine’s R3 Summit – 2016
- Served as a general dentist for the U.S. Air Force and Air Force Reserves
- Spent four years as a registered nurse in the Neurosurgery and ICU departments at Mayo Clinic prior to her dental career
Interested in having Dr. Blendermann Perone speak at an upcoming dental meeting? Please send your inquiry to SpeakerRequest@pacden.com to learn more.